Monday, January 24, 2011

=(

 I feel sad and lonely..Tomorrow, i must get up early in the morning before nine o'clock..haih.. for what??Because i need to drop off shelby and corrine at bus stop and drive back hostel alone..OMG!!!
Start tomorrow i will be doing everything alone for a week!!!..eat alone,drink alone,supper alone,and more and more..okay,i try to dont think too much of it,i scare i will cry...='(
Sometimes u really can't control everything...what to do??
CNY coming soon,im so happy now,but school life going to start too!!...i need to face again the assignment and exam stress,i always ask myself,why why,why i choose to continue study degree,why don't just after diploma and look for a job,but how?i cant change anything,semester two will be start on next month,
okay,now i cannot blame everyone,is my fault,i cannot complain anymore,and stop complain,i need to change myself to adapt everything=O "i hope i can"

ok,nevermind,study for my future,fight for it,never try never know..but if i try and i cannot..??then how?who can help me?=="this is the question i always ask for?=( and i think the answer is no one..i need to face and solve it by MYSELF!! this is because i'm 21 years old and cannot depend anyone anymore!!
ok,i really hate to think this topic anymore,will spoil my mood!!
Now i need to enjoy my holiday life and coming CNY,right?lolxx
hug me please!
 
i miss my family seriously,really miss them...but do u all miss me too?=(

TOODLES.!!






1 comment:

  1. if u work, will be great rite? money money money money.. then u wont meet me too XD

    ReplyDelete