Friday, June 3, 2011

3 June 2011

Hello guys finally i'm free to update my blog..i know it has been quite a long while since I wrote my last blog, sometimes when things get busy it's really easy to forget to write blog, you will never know the situation when the exam and the assignment all coming together at the same time and you don't know what to do..but now all problems are over because today is the last day of my exam and i think i can score well in this subject "hopefully" .=D
and now i feel very super excited because my birthday nearly coming soon, really have to say thank to the coordinator to set the exam before my birthday so now i able to enjoy myself for my birthday party,yeah!!=) 

i really have to say that i feel really helpless these past few weeks, i think that all the little things happen in my life are slightly different from last time, i know it's not a good thing to tell to everyone and share to everyone my feeling at here, but in fact i'm also is a human and need people to comfort me,"really need" you will never know you can't talk to a person when you had already friend with "?"more than 2 years, at first i thought this is just my problem, is me think too much,is me to make this situation become worse but now i do not think that i'm the one who created this problem,seriously.

ok guys, i really have to control myself to talk this topic at here, i think my close friends only can know my situation well. i really have to say that i really cannot friend with those who are treat me fake,i really feel sorry i used this word "fake" but do you can accept your friends treated you like this? "in front of you do like this and stab you in your back"='(

okay,bye bye..going to enjoy myself start from now and until August=D

No comments:

Post a Comment